Team Sheehan April News Letter!
Celebrate. Encourage. Reward.
April showers bring high April volume!
**Who are you sharing the opportunity with?! This is an AMAZING time to join with all that is new!!! Spring is here and these coming months are great weather for fun and parties!!!
May 1st-18th - Reserve your seat for Fall Product Premiere.
May 5th - Customer e-mail goes out about the Summer Hostess Exclusive: Style Setter.
May 10th - Mothers Day! Celebrate the amazing women in your lives!
May 11th - Shop the Summer PRESALE & save big on two totes to help your June parties.
May 14th - Customer e-mail goes out about the Thirty One opportunity!
May 23rd - Team Sheehan Picnic! 12pm at Mohegan Park. Head shots will also be available & taken by Rachelle!
May 25th - Home Office closed for Memorial Day.
May 31st - Last day to order Owl embroidery to celebrate our heroes! Nurses & teachers.
May 31st - Conference registration ends today.
What is your “why”?
My "why" is to earn some extra fun money for my family and to be more than a stay at home mom (which I love but needed more).
Tell us about your family.
I have been married to my husband, Richard, for almost 12 years. We met on the internet before eHarmony was around and all you had was a yahoo chat room. Richard is in the Navy, so we move a lot and to many different places. After 9 years of marriage we were finally blessed with twin girls, Taylor and Franki, who are now 2.5 years old. They have turned our world upside down, in a great way!!!
What do you love most about being part of such an amazing company?
I love that, so far, thirty-one has been an easy company to be a part of. Everyone has been so friendly, helpful and supportive!! With all that my business has been easy to manage and stay motivated with!
What is your favorite Thirty One product and how do you use it?
My favorite Thirty-One product is the Daring Abby Tote! I use it daily as a purse, sometimes a diaper bag and even use it as a business bag when I have a party and need to bring my laptop. It is also a big hit because I show it full of my stuff at the party. I wish I had it in more colors!!!
What are you looking forward to most in the next 6 months?
In the next 6 months I am looking forward to growing my business, attending conference and taking some awesome trips with my family!!!
Where is your favorite place to vacation?
My favorite place to vacation is anywhere that is warm and has a beach. Tropical is best!!!
Is there anything else you would like to share?
I love scrapbooking, hiking, swimminig, playing with my kids, and animals.
TOP IN PERSONAL VOLUME:
Alisha Simonds - $1,904.79
Jessie Tapia - $1,664.69
Cara Lugo - $1,244
Kylie Desjardins - $1,142.62
Cassie Martin -$1,127.49
Shana Newman - $1,066.15
TOP DREAM BUILDER:
Nikita - 2
NEW TEAM MEMBERS:
Welcome Audrey, Amanda and Kristy!
Coming up in May - Laurie Novak, Senior Consultant! Should officially see that around May 10th when commissions run! Congrats Laurie!!!
CHERISH'S MARCH STATS:
Personal Volume: $1,861.56
Personal Recruits: 1
Number of Parties Held: 3
Entire Downline Consultants: 35
Entire Downline PV: $18,930.96
For this month's sales... If I was a consultant I would make $465.39. Since I chose leadership I made $1,088. Please let me know if you are thinking about leadership! I would love to help you :)
BENEFITS OF PROMOTING TO DIRECTOR!
- Earn extra commission on personal sales.
- Earn overrides on team sales.
- Opportunity to earn bonuses.
- Host Celebrate & Connect meetings and earn Director only kits.
- Opportunity to earn leadership trips - This year Riviera Maya, Mexico.
- Invitations to Director only events.
- Director only amenities.
- Recognition at National Conference. Walk that stage!!
- Help others achieve THEIR dreams.
And the list goes on and on!! Any one of you has what it takes to be Director! You must know your goal, stick to your why, believe in yourself, and be motivated to take the steps to make it happen. Remember - we all started with the same $99 kit! How can you promote to Director? You must have the following to enter into DIQ (Director in qualification stage):
- 4 personally enrolled, qualified and active consultants
- 1,000 in PV
- 4,000 in team sales
The Thirty-One Difference for Leaders
Thirty One is a humble company – they don’t share many of our awards and accomplishments publicly. But as we grow larger, it’s important for us consultants to understand and be able to share what sets us apart.
The three biggest differences for Thirty-One Leaders are:
- Four times greater earning opportunity. More than any other direct selling company in the industry!
- The leadership opportunity. Our promotion rate is unmatched – more than 11,000 women promoted in the last year!
- Their investment in our business. Thirty One offers countless programs and incentives for us and our teams!
Here are a few more impressive statistics to share:
- Our average dollars per active Consultant is $6,686 – blowing away the industry average of $1,808.
- We have higher activity rates and sign up rates – 1.5 times the U.S. Direct Selling averages.
- Thirty-One loves to reward Consultants with $7.5 mm worth of StartSwell Kits, and $9 mm worth of C&C amenities.
- We invest over $1 million a year for Consultants on lead generation advertising through social media platforms.