All about Slovenia
Before the country was called Slovenia, it was called Yugoslavia. The captial was called Ljubljana and the major cites are Nova Gorica,Celje,Mariloor, and Ptuj. The physical features are mountains,valleys,rives, and the Mediterranean sea. Early in the years the country was part of the Austro-Hungarian Empire. It is located above Croatia, and below Austria. The colors of the flag was white (above) blue, and red. The type of government that has is called parliamentary republic.
Is on an island called Lake Bled.
The map of Slovenia
This map shows a bird's eye view on what Slovenia looks like.
The captail of Slovenia
The captail of Slovenia is Ljubljana.
More Facts on Slovenia
- Joined the EU in 2012
- Was not the founder of the EU
- Is famous for their cites because of the food,clothes,etcetera,and has great water source and education (like USA)
- The type of government in Slovenia is parliamentary republic
- Mount Triglav is the tallest mountain in the country
- The people that made the flag is the Duchy of Caniola and the coat of arms of Celje family