Good,Bad & Interesting effects of wind energy!
Good effects of wind energy
Bad effects of wind energy
Wind energy is not reliable and does not make the constant amount of energy all the time. A lot of people do not like wind turbines because they make lots of noise and they make the country side look bad. When wind turbines are they make some pollution. Wind turbines do not make a lot of energy.
Environmental impacts of wind energy
Economic impacts of wind energy
Also wind farms can employ 10 to 30 people and these are good paying jobs.There are property taxes depending on the size of your land and value .Wind turbines are put on leased land from public and private parties . Companies that have had wind projects have been good neighbours to the rental office
Interesting facts about wind energy
- The biggest wind turbine in the world is in Hawaii it is 20 floors tall and just one of its wings is long as a foot ball field.
- The average wind speed is 14miles per hour to make energy.
- One turbine can power 300 homes.
- The first turbine was made in Ohio.
- The wind turbines first came out in late 1800's.
- The first turbines were used to charge batteries.
- There is a major wind industry in Denmark.
- In Denmark 25% of there electricity is wind energy and are trying to make it 50%.
- The was a major energy problem in Denmark in 1973 & 1979.
- After the major energy crises in Denmark in 1973 & 1979 they started to use reusable energy sources.
A diagram of a wind turbine.
The world's biggest wind turbine is in Hawaii
online website referance