Weekly Update 6/10
Congratulations to all of the seniors!!!!! The Graduation was AMAZING!! A job well done this year :-) I am proud of each of you! We will miss you very much!
Student, Janelle Jean walking across the stage at graduation...so inspiring!
WWHS Underclassmen Final Exams
Jun 15 – 19, 2015
1st exam of the day 7:30 am - 9:00 am,
2nd exam of the day 9:15 am - 10:45 am
*Monday, June 15 - Period 7 and Period 6
*Tuesday, June 16 - Period 5 and Period 4
*Wednesday, June 17 - Period 3 and Period 2
*Thursday, June 18 - Chromebook Collection 7:30am - 7:50am
Period 1 and Make ups (buses leave at 9:35 am)
*Friday, June 19 - Make up Day
*Lunches will be served from 10:45 - 11:05 on Monday,Tuesday, and Wednesday.
*Buses will leave at 11:10 on Monday, Tuesday, and,Wednesday. Thursday the buses will leave at 9:35am.
Here is the breakdown of what we will be doing during exam week...
English: Writing a Reflection Essay (Based on the experiences this year)
History: Current Events Article and Opinion Report
Science: Punnett Squares Activity
Academic Literacy: Reading a Passage with Comprehension Task
Students will have their regular math exam during the period 4 block.
* Students must be in school at the assigned times for exams. Students are not allowed in the corridors during exams.
* Once a student enters an exam room, he or she must remain there until the end of the exam period.
* The only acceptable excuses for missing exams are those approved by an administrator, such as a funeral or documented medical excuse (doctor’s note).
* Students who miss exams due to an unexcused absence must receive approval from an
administrator to take the exam and will be penalized 10 percent per calendar
day after the regularly scheduled date of their exam.
* Students must turn in their chromebooks & textbooks and are responsible for paying for lost texts. If lost, payment should be made prior to exam day so that exam time will not be interrupted.
* The WWHS Electronic Device’s Policy is fully enforced during the entire exam period.