Howard Family Reunion
Please join us for our first ever Howard family reunion!
After getting together for yet another funeral in the extended Howard Family, a few cousins got together and said "enough!" No more waiting for a tragedy to get together with one another! We decided to put together a family reunion so we could mix, mingle, chat and laugh together in a fun, festive atmosphere! The date is set - Sunday, August 11 at the Elba Town Park in the center of the town. We really want to see you there!
Things to Remember
- Please bring meat to grill for your family and a dish to pass (enough for 35-40 people)
- Bring silverware and cooking/serving utensils
- Charcoal will be provided
- Shelter includes electric, so crockpots and roasting pans are acceptable
- Bathrooms onsite
- Please bring frisbees, volleyball, baseball, kickball and/or any other activities to keep the kids entertained. Park does have a small playground with swings and a slide.
- Lantern lighting will depend on wind conditions. They may not be lit if there is too much wind or conditions are too dry.