Made by: Hayden Allee
Average Income: 183.0 USD
Climate and weather: rainy, hot, humid
Tourism: Some profit is made from tourism, but some factors scare away tourists
- Geography is very mountainous
- Music: salsa, merengue, reggae, and reggaeton
- Official language is Spanish
- Very mountainous but no active volcanoes
- Main religion is Catholicism
- Honduras was first ruled by the Mayans. Then Christopher Columbus came through and conquered them and he formed a federation in that area. In 1838, Honduras left the federation and became their own country. The country was young and had no main leader so US figures came in to help. Border problems with El Salvador made terrorism real for the Honduran people. US guided Honduras until 1932, when a Honduran president was elected.
Roberto Sosa- famous author
Rocsi Diaz- TV show host
Agriculture: 2.3 million people have agricultural jobs
- Main food grown: Coffee and bananas.
Exports: Coffee, bananas, most fruits
Livestock: cattle, and pigs
- Famous for fried fish, tamales, carne asada and baleadas.
Favorite Recipe: Honduran Banana Bread