One Million Woman Link Up
Movement to help women monetize their LinkedIn membership
Of The 146,080,000 Women Who Are LinkedIn Members, How Many Do You Interact With On Any Given Day?
44% Of LinkedIn's 332,000,000 Members -- 146,080,000 -- Are Women! Imagine the difference we could make in each other’s businesses if we started marketing collaboratively to tap into LinkedIn's massive women's business community.
WomenPartner.org has launched a movement, One Million Woman Link Up, to help one million of LinkedIn's most money minded business and professional women get together to do one thing -- cross pollinate their connections -- so they can accomplish all of their 2015 business resolutions.
move·ment ˈmo͞ovmənt/: A group of people working together to advance their shared political, social, or artistic ideas.
- Are you giving a local, national or international women’s business event in 2015?
- Are you launching a women’s business organization?
- Are you putting together a special trip for business women?
- Are you prepping for a coaching program targeting business women?
If you answered yes to one or more of the questions above, ALL of the people you will ever need to fill your seats, book your coaching hours, put your book on the best seller's list and more are part of LinkedIn's business community. We all have LinkedIn connections that are gathering dust who are someone else's ideal client.
Exciting Facts About LinkedIn For Those Of You Who Are Letting Your LinkedIn Membership Gather Dust
- 41% of millionaires use LinkedIn.
- Every two seconds a new member joins LinkedIn.
- LinkedIn has members from 200 countries.
- LinkedIn's goal is 3 billion members.
- Average sales order value for visitors referred by LinkedIn is $40.
- 88% of B2B marketers use LinkedIn.
- The percentage of LinkedIn users who find that LinkedIn is moderately to extremely useful in growing their social network and developing their business is 89.7%.
Involvement In The One Million Woman Link Up Will Be Rolled Out In Stages Starting With The Committee Of 100
Entrepreneurs who aspire to build a 7 figure business in 3 Years or less are invited to "SEED" the One Million Woman Link Up movement. WomenPartner.org's focus for the first month of 2015 is seeding the One Million Woman Link movement with 10 “Seeders” (business women AND men), who see the BIG picture -- getting access to dynamic female LinkedIn members outside of their network by cross pollinating their connections so they can fill their seats, coaching hours, book sales, etc.
They will spearhead the search to build the Committee Of 100 who will in turn implement WomenPartner.org's plan of action for building the One Million Woman Link Up through replicating 5X's. The fee to get involved in the One Million Woman Link Up for Seeders is $100. It's a limited time level.
- Weekly joint marketing sessions utilizing LinkedIn to get exposure for your personal business projects by cross pollinating connections;
- Weekly news submission in One Million Woman Link Up e-magazine to promote your involvement and personal business projects;
- Rotating display ad on content published on WomenPartner.org related to the One Million Woman Link Up;
- Inclusion in story about your state’s women in business market;
- Inclusion in 3 joint news pieces published on WomenPartner.org;
- Full page directory listing on WomenPartner.org’s main site;
- Role in the One Million Woman Link Up telesummit showcasing the skills of participants;
- Role in the virtual conference that brings together LinkedIn’s women in business community to discover new ways to monetize their membership;
- & much more.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see if you are a fit to lock in one of the first 10 spots on the Committee Of 100. Serious inquiries only -- ready to lock immediately if accepted.
Supporter & Sponsor Levels Available
WomenPartner.org is a business site that facilitates collaborative business relationships between business and professional women who want to share the cost and time of marketing to grow their female client base.
It creates large scale collaborative projects designed to help business and professional women cross pollinate their knowledge and contacts so they can grow their female client base in Atlanta, Paris, Sydney and every other major city around the globe using the local resources already in place.
The driving force behind WomenPartner.org is Jerrilynn B. Thomas. She was inspired by the quote “Alone We Can Do So Little, Together We Can Do So Much” by Helen Keller to plant the seeds of business collaboration between women to help them grow their profits.