Element symbol: Kr
Atomic Number: 36
Atomic Mass: 83.798
- Density= 3000 kg m-3
- Melting Point= -251.27 F
- Boiling Point= -244.147 F
Uses of element: Krypton is used as a low-pressure filling gas for flourescent lights. It is also used in some camera flash bulbs for high-speed photography. It's a product for all nuclear reactors.
Where it's found:
- Hot Springs
- Colorless, Odorless, & Tasteless.
- Famously known as Superman's only weakness.
- It can be used for filling the space between the panes of double-glazed windows.
- The name Krypton comes from the latin word 'Kryptos', which means 'hidden'.
- Krypton is non-toxic.