Friday, February 14th
- Very Important: If you have not signed up for conferences via TEESO, please do so as soon as possible! Please let me know if you are unable to and I can assign you a time that works best for you! Email me right away if you would like me to do that! Also, there are a few parents who have not created accounts on Power School yet. This is important because this is the only way you will be able to view your child's report cards. Please let me know if you have difficulties creating an account or just need a reminder! If you have created an account, but have not checked your child's report card yet... please do so!! Thank you :)
- Tuesday, February 18th is Timbertail Day! Wear your FG Timbertail gear!
- Please remember to check your child's backpack and folder daily to see activities and important information coming home. Also remember to read my newsletters, weekly reminders and website for important information, updates and to find out what we are learning about. If you would like hard copies of anything, please let me know! I would be happy to print a copy off and send it home!
- The music teacher (Ann Cataldo) sent a note home last week talking about instruments. They will be creating a classroom "kitchen band" with instruments made by your child from items found around the house. If you have not done so yet, please have your child bring his/her instrument (labeled with his/her name) to school by Tuesday, February 18th. If you have any questions, please contact Ann: email@example.com or (920) 662-7953.
- Your child will be getting home personalized memory book order forms. Please have orders in by Monday, February 24th!
- A note will be going home today talking about Book Fair Fiesta! This will be held during the two conference nights (Thursday, February 20th and Tuesday, February 28th from 3:000-8:00). The Family Literacy Event will take place on Friday, February 28th from 7:45-8:30. Before you visit the Book Fair, download the FREE Book Fairs App to help you find "good fit" books for your child. For more information, please visit: scholastic.com/apps/bookfairs.
Jump Rope for Heart! Please see my website for more pictures!
Celebrating 100th Day!
Making our Valentine's Day cards for you! Please see my website for more pictures!
Happy Valentine's Day!
I just want to say...
Math Expressions Background: http://www.eduplace.com/math/mthexp/gk/index.html
Math Expressions Manipulatives: http://www.eduplace.com/kids/mthexp/gk/index.html
Math E Book: http://www.eduplace.com/kids/mthexp/gk/index.html
Online Math Games: http://www.ixl.com/math/kindergarten
Big Universe: https://www.biguniverse.com/signin
Starfall Literacy: http://www.starfall.com/
Starfall Math (addition, subtraction): http://more2.starfall.com/m/math/add-subtract-demo/load.htm?f