This is about my Swedish Immigrants!
What was the first years in the Us like for the Swedish immigrants?
What culter did they bring with them to the US?
Facts about Swedish culture!
They celebrate Christmas on the evening of the 24th and the father always goes out to buy news papers and while he's gone Santa arrives and gives out presents in person.Also Swedes rarely take hospitality or kindness for granted and as such, they will often give thanks.
INGREDIENTS for Swedish meatballs!
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 1/3 cups low-salt beef stock, divided
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 1 cup minced onion
- 2 thick slices bacon, minced
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3/4 pound ground pork
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sour cream, whisked