Team Update, April 1st
We are one team, with one mission, to be our best together!
Celebrations and "family/team" updates!!!!
- Jenny Kreitzer's birthday is next Thursday. Please join me in wishing the best social worker around a happy birthday!
- Here is an interesting note... we only have four more Fridays this school year after this Friday/today!
Items in bold print are new to announcements.
- NEW - Today/Friday is our birthday luncheon, it is a BYOB lunch, "bring your own bun" for your sloppy joe. April Fools, the buns will be provided but do please plan to stay for the lunch as that part is for REAL.
- NEW - BUGs are coming, April 18th. More info will be forthcoming.
- NEW - Spring picture day will be Tuesday, April 12. We will follow the same practice as last year and only take the pictures of students who bring back an order form (or order on-line). Katie, will let you know of on-line orders. The schedule is: 8:15-8:45 2nd grade, 8:45-9:15 1st grade, 9:15-9:45 kdg./preschool, and last call will be 9:45. Teachers, please remind parents that only those who preorder will have pictures taken.
- NEW- OHHS Orchestra concert will be Friday, April 8th, at 1:00.
- NEW - If the weather is good, we will have a code green drill sometime next week. Please review procedures so you know what to do in the case of Code Green.
- Just a reminder that if you need a sub on the day "of" and it is before 7:00 a.m. you are to call Kristi. If it is after 7:00, you call the school's office and leave the information on our voicemail. Please know that it is of GREAT help to us if you can know before 7:00 and contact Kristi as the start of the day is extremely busy. Also, teachers, if you know between 7:00-7:30, please call Valree on her cell (765-618-5065). I am usually at school but I can't check the office messages and I could start earlier trying to secure someone.
- SWIM 3/28-4/8 - Maynus
- Mar. Lounge Clean up Crew: 1st grade
Another great 4 minute clip from Kristina about modeling your "reading voice" and your "thinking voice". Click below...