Lynx High School Newsletter
AIS West September 2020
Dear High School Students,
We are so excited to start this academic year! Your teachers are getting ready to meet with you through Zoom until you are able to attend school in-person. You should have received an email to access your schedule on PowerSchool. This Newsletter will help you with your planning and organization in order to be ready for a great start!
Good luck and be well,
Your AIS West Family
Are You Ready for Online Learning?
Tools for Success
Below are some tips to ensure successful online learning:
- Check your school email daily.
- Save the Zoom meeting links for every class.
- Keep an organized calendar to plan out your work.
- Check Google Classroom folders.
- Read the course syllabi carefully.
- Reach out to your teachers during their office hours if you need any help.
- Have a working device and Wifi connectivity.
- Prepare a quiet working environment at home.
- Eat healthy. Follow the health and safety procedures at home and when we return to school.
- Get good rest and sleep.
Sept. 1 - 3 Online Schedule
Online and Hybrid Learning Schedule Starting Sept. 6th
Thank You for Participating!
Health and Safety Presentation by the School Doctors
Thank you, AIS West Doctors!
Students should wear their PE uniform to school on PE days. Students will be able to put their belongings in the locker room before class. Students have the option to change out of PE uniform after class by maintaining social distancing and staggered entry and exit of the locker rooms.
Course Drop/Add Period
Last but not least - take care of you.
- Cohorts will be communicated before Sept. 15th.
- Stay safe.
- Wear your mask.
- Wash your hands.