Ms. Quigley's Report
What Are Multiple Intelligences?
Different ways that we think and can learn about things.
- Linguistic- Word Smart
- Logical- Number Smart
- Musical- Music Smart
- Bodily-Kinesthetic- Body Smart
- Spatial- Picture Smart
- Naturalist- Nature Smart
- Interpersonal- People Smart
- Intrapersonal- Myself Smart
What Do These Intelligences Say About Me?
- Linguistic-reading,write stories/essays; tell jokes, stories, puns; use expanded vocabulary; play word games; use words to create images
- Logical- work with numbers, figure things out, analyze situations; see how things work; precision in problem solving
- Musical- listen to/play music; match feelings to music/rhythm; sing & hum; create/replicate tunes
- Bodily-Kinesthetic- play sports/be physically active; engage in risk taking; dance, act; engage in crafts, play with mechanical objects
- Spatial- doodle, paint/draw; create 3D representations; look at/create maps & diagrams; take things apart/put them back together
- Naturalist- spend time outdoors; collect plants, rocks, animals; listen to outdoor sounds; notice relationships in nature; classify
- Interpersonal- enjoy many friendships; lead, share, mediate; help others with their problems; be an effective team member
- Intrapersonal- reflect; control own feelings/mood; pursue personal interests & set individual agendas; learn through observing/listening