WOMS Wolverine Newsletter
December 1, 2023
Mark your calendar
December 5, 7, 12, 14 - Wintergrams sold during lunches
December 12 - PTC meeting at West Orient library starting at 6:30 PM
December 7 - Band Concert @ SBHS starting at 7 PM
December 18-19 Mini Spirit Week
December 19 - Chill Day & Social
December 20 - January 2 - Winter Break
PTC selling Wintergrams for $1
PTC will be selling Wintergrams (a card with candy attached) at all lunches for $1 each on the following days:
Tuesday - December 5th
Thursday - December 7th
Tuesday - December 12th
Thursday - December 14th
Wintergrams will be delivered to advisory classes the week of December 18-19th!
2023-24 Boys Basket Ball Schedules
2022-23 State Test Scores
Each year, ODE requires that we send parents a notification letter that reviews their student’s state test scores from the previous school year. Please share these instructions with your parents so that they can access the online state test score reports for their students. The document below has instructions in both English and Spanish.
ODE Parent Opt-Out Notification for 2023-24
Immunization Exclusion Day - February 21, 2024
It’s that time of year to get your student up to date with their Required Immunizations for the 2023-2024 school year! Exclusion day is February 21st, 2024. Students that have not met the state requirements for immunizations will not be allowed to attend school starting on Wednesday, February 21st until they provide necessary immunization documentation to the office.
You can email your updated immunization records to Tamara Cochran at email@example.com. Feel free to contact the office for any questions at (503) 663-3323.
Students are able to get required vaccinations by accessing local health centers. Locations can be found by following this link: Multnomah County School-based Student Health Centers
A few reminders for families
- If your student has medication needs during the school day, an adult is required to bring in the medication in the original container. Students may not transport medication themselves.
- Bus riders, please be outside and ready for the bus ten minutes prior to pick up time. Delays in arrival home should be expected for the first few weeks.
- If your student plans to ride home on a different bus, please send a note with your student. The note must be turned in at the front office for approval.
- Please make sure your student has money deposited in their lunch account. Free and reduced applications are available online or in our office. Breakfast is free for all students.
- Students are encouraged to bring their own reusable water bottle and a snack to school each day.