Sand Pine Spotlight
Keeping our Crane families in the know!
2020-2021 School Year, Volume 3
In this newsletter, we will focus solely on Meet the Teacher Day. We can't wait to get this school year started because.........
SPES CRANES ARE OUT OF THIS WORLD!
Meet the Teacher Day-Thursday, August 20
mySchool online students
- device checkout for those families that have already requested devices
- pick up of student instructional materials (like math books) and planner
- pick up any school supply packs that were ordered over the summer through PTA
- pay fees (cash or check preferred if paying at this time)
Please be sure to wear your mask, even though you will be remaining in your car. We can't wait to see all our mySchool Online Cranes on Meet the Teacher Day!
Let's Meet Our Teacher!
New to the Nest!
- Born and raised in Land O'Lakes
- Has a Bachelors in Organizational Administration from PHSC
- Wants to pursue a Masters in Education in the future
- Married and has two young daughters, Grace and Jean
- Has 3 dogs: Rocky, Frankie, and Pumpkin
- Is a competitive runner
- Favorite movies are "The Sound of Music" and other musicals