Public Schools of Brookline
Statement from the Brookline School Committee - May 11, 2022
The communication below provides important information from the Public Schools of Brookline.
- Simplified Chinese: 点击这里查看中文翻译.
- Traditional Chinese: 點擊這裡查看中文翻譯.
- Haitian Creole: Klike la a pou tradiksyon kreyòl ayisyen an.
- Hebrew: אנא לחץ כאן לצפייה במסמך בעברית.
- Japanese: ここをクリックして日本語の翻訳にアクセスしてください.
- Korean: 한국어 번역을 보시려면 여기를 클릭하십시오.
- Portuguese: Clique aqui para a tradução em português.
- Russian: Нажмите здесь, чтобы получить доступ к русскому переводу.
- Spanish: Haga clic aquí para acceder a la traducción al español.
- Vietnamese: Nhấn vào đây để truy cập bản dịch tiếng Việt.
The School Committee would like to bring the community up to date on contract negotiations with the Brookline Educators Union (BEU). Our previous statement reported on the mediation session of Monday, May 9. Late on Tuesday afternoon, the School Committee received an off-the-record proposal from the BEU. Under the Open Meeting Law, the earliest that the Committee can meet to discuss this proposal is at our previously noticed meeting on Thursday evening, May 12. By the weekend, we expect to provide the BEU with the Committee’s written response. We will continue to keep the community informed about any progress of negotiations.