Mission: Progressing Together
Follow-up: August 9th, 2022
Mission Progressing Together August 9, 2022
Child Nutrition Services Presentation
Questions and answers section
- I congratulate you for the security you are doing because that way we feel good knowing that the children are safe.
- Thank you very much for starting the school year with such good expectations, especially how important nutrition is for our children.
- Safety that is paramount for our children and peace of mind for us as parents and/or grandparents.
- What measures are in place for the safety of children in terms of health? For example, COVID cases. How to act as parents?
The district is focusing on students and employees following COVID safety protocol. For example, students wear their facemasks as being recommended by their parents, that they wash their hands, that they follow the necessary distance. The classrooms still have their protection area at the desks. Parents can assist in practicing the same at home.
- Is the food the same everywhere?
Yes, the food is the same; only in Loya Primary, the portions are different depending on the age of the students.
- For special meals, as a mother, I can provide the appropriate food for my child or it is not allowed in schools? My son is intolerant to high fructose.
The student may bring her own food as long as they do not share it with other students
San Elizario Independent School District