Welcome to Shoal Creek Elementary!
May 21st, 2020
Dear Kindergarten Parent,
We would like to take this opportunity to welcome you and your child to Shoal Creek Elementary School. This can be an anxious time for both parents and children. The staff at Shoal Creek will work hard to relieve those anxieties and make kindergarten a positive and rewarding experience for both you and your child.
You are your child’s most important teacher and your involvement will have a positive impact on your child’s learning experience. By working together, we can ensure your child will have a successful school year.
Please do not hesitate to call or email one of us with any questions you may have. The school’s phone number is 736-7150.
Christy Boman: firstname.lastname@example.org, Principal
Jamie Ackart: email@example.com, Assistant Principal
We look forward to working with you and your child.
Christy Boman and Jamie Ackart
Quick Facts About Shoal Creek
- School hours are 8:45-3:45 pm. You can drop your child off in the car rider lane starting at 8:30am each morning.
- All doors are locked during the school day.
- Kid Zone is the before and after school program. Sign-up early, it always fills up fast!
- Shoal Creek was built in 2000 and our mascot is the Stars .⭐
- Being involved in our PTA (Parent Teacher Organization) is one of the best ways to support Shoal Creek, the staff, and all of the students. You will get a chance to sign up in the fall.
School Supplies for 2020-2021
School Supply packs for next year are now available to purchase ONLINE this year until June 14th. The information to complete your ONLINE order is available in the attachment below.
Supply packs do NOT include headphones/earbuds for ALL grades and do NOT include the following items based on grade level.
Kindergarten a ream of white copy paper (boys) or Clorox wipes (girls).
1st grade 2 Clorox wipes.
2nd/3rd grade no additional items needed.
4th grade Clorox wipes (boys) and hand sanitizer (girls).
5th grade Clorox wipes (boys) and hand sanitizer (girls).