District Weekly News
March 25, 2021
NJSLA UPDATE TO FAMILIES
BOARD OF EDUCATION MEETING TONIGHT, THURSDAY, MARCH 25TH
Our next board meeting will be tonight, Thursday, March 25th at 7:00 p.m. Due to the Governor’s executive order limiting indoor capacity to 25% of space capacity, no more than 80 members of the public will be able to attend in-person. To help manage this, please read the following:
- Please note, the meeting will also be online and you can join prior to the start of the meeting by clicking on the following link: https://www.sbschools.org/board_of_education/meetings/agendas__minutes_and_videos. Information on how to join the meeting will also be available on the South Brunswick School District website at www.sbschools.org on the banner.
- Anyone who will be attending in-person must wear a mask at all times and perform a pre-admittance self-evaluation, inclusive of a temperature check at the door. Anyone who does not comply will be turned away at the door.
- We ask that you arrive 30 minutes prior to the start of the meeting.
- The Board will accept public comments in-person and online.
- If you would like to make a public comment at the meeting, please click on the following link to register whether in-person or online. March 25th BOE Registration Link
We hope you can join us virtually at that time.
CHARTWELL'S MEAL PICK UP CHANGE IN LOCATION
PROJECT GRADUATION NEWS
SBHS Project Graduation's Tricky Tray will be held VIRTUALLY on April 30th at 7:00 p.m. It will be live streamed via Facebook. Please click here for more information.
RESTAURANT OF THE MONTH
Project Graduation's April Restaurant of the Month will be at IHOP Restaurant on Thursday, April 1st from 7:00a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Please click here for more information.
CHAMPIONS' AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM WILL START MONDAY, APRIL 12TH
SOUTH BRUNSWICK COMMISSION ON WOMEN
For any questions, please contact: email@example.com
SB ART CLUB FUNDRAISER
Mark your calendars! The SB Art Club is hosting a Fundraiser at Chipotle on Monday, April 5th from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Please click here for flyer that you must present at time of purchase and the 33% of the proceeds will be donated to the Art Club. Proceeds from the fundraiser will benefit the SB Food Pantry.