what skills do they need?
An entrepreneur is a person who takes risks to make their idea work such as Mark Zuckerburg with Facebook.
A good entrepreneur is somebody that:
- Never gives up - Determination is important in a business because if things get difficult they never give up.
- Has good ideas: Creativity is important because need ideas for the business to work.
- Takes risks: You need to be a risk taker because without taking a risk to start the business you won't get the reward of it being successful.
- Confidence:You need to have belief in your work and your business idea
- Organised and planned: to get you idea from the planning stage to reality and to make sure you are on top of the business activities.