Curriculum Directors' Newsletter
Are you asking the right questions?
- What do you think?
- What do the people on the front line think? (What are implications to others?)
- What do our customers think? (Is it good for students?)
- What do our suppliers think? (Is it good for our families?)
- What might our competitors think? (Is it good for our district?)
- What options are possible?
- Which options seem best to you?
What questions might you ask to collaboratively seek answers?
Assessment Links and Updates
Transition Timeline provides a weekly series of steps to prepare for the test.
Click here to see sample test items.
Direct Link to Grade Level Classroom Activities and Performance Tasks
NEW: Link to SBAC Performance Tasks with Examples (as shared by M. Wing)
Update from Office of Assessment & Accountability
Don't forget your Administrator Evaluation!
Free Tools to Use for Staff Meetings, Etc
Top 12 Testing Breaks
Resources to Share
NEW-Personalized Learning Vignette Webinars from MDE
NEW! www.TeachingtheCore.org features over 60 videos of exemplary bell-to-bell lessons, materials, student work samples, and teacher interviews.
8 Essential Elements of Problem-Based Learning
Looking at new course materials to align with CCSS? Check out the FREE Achieve the Core Materials Alignment Toolkit
New Teacher HOT Topics
Professional Learning at GISD
Tentative Offerings for 2015-2016
Remember, our consultants are available for onsite customized sessions!