How to Bake a Cake?
How to bake a cake
- First You pick out your batter/powder in the box.
- you get a bowl out.
- get the things out that are on the back of the box.
- put them all in the same bowl with the powder.
- you mix it until you see it look like frosting and only no powder.
- Then you pour it into a bowl not an actual bowl.
- then you are going to pour it in.
- set your oven to 350 in baking.
- then put the pan/bowl in the oven.
- you should know it would be done when it is not hard or gooey and too soft it has to be just right.