The Sawyer's Tot Spot Times
The Tot Spot Early Education Academy
Ms. Alisha's Email: email@example.com
Ms. Katie's Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Le Andra's Email: email@example.com
Follow us on Instagram: thetotspotschool
We also now have a Youtube Channel: The Tot Spot Early Learning Academy and Pinterest: The Tot Spot Early Education Academy...be sure and follow us!!
Special Events and Birthdays!!
Upcoming Zoo-phonics Friends
PTO and Vacations
- Did you know we have a PTO? Interested in helping out? Please see Ms. LeAndra or Ms. Alisha.
- Who do you contact concerning vacation credit? Asking a teacher will get you no where. Please email Mr. Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org
In the Classroom!
This July we will be talking about forest animals, savannah animals, ocean animals, the beach and swimming!
Remind Me App: It's a free app that we're using to for simple reminders like show and share, friend of the week, physical due dates, etc. Our class code is 26kh9g
Scholastic is on break until August :) Thanks for all your book orders!
Red White and Blue Popsicles
The Book Nook
Pie is for Sharing
The Parent's Spotlight
Would you like to donate?
- Clear plastic jars with lids ie mayonnaise
- Is there ever a time when you say to yourself, " I wonder if The Tot Spot would want this"? We could use it in so many ways. You may have babies, but the whole school is yours. Everything can turn into a sensory activity or learning experience. So, before you throw out your junk, ask your teacher if it could be used
The Teacher's Spotlight
What's the meaning of your name?
- Ms. Crystal: Crystal-Brilliantly Clear // Nicole-Victory of the people
Ms. Rachel: Rachel means "ewe" which is a female sheep, and Eimer means bucket. So...Sheep bucket...
- Ms. Alisha: Alisha means 'Protected by God" in the terms of the Sanskrit language
- Mr. Mike: Derived from the Hebrew Mikhael; "Who is like God?"
- Ms. Maggie: The meaning of my name is pearl
- Ms. Le Andra: The Greek meaning is Feminine of Leander. Lionesss.
- Ms. Katie: Pure
- Ms. Erin: Its Irish and it means peace.
Ms. Kelsey: The Irish meaning of Kelsey is Brave
Ms. Kit: It's just a three letter nickname for Catherine. I had friends who had three letter nicknames and I wanted one but already knew a Cat and there was a character named Kit in a book I was reading at the time.