Ms. Mac's Memos
Reflection for the week
I found this video and thought of each of you, and the hard work and dedication you put in for our students. EVERYTHING you do EVERYDAY matters to our kids. I think the most interesting part of this video is that each person named a specific teacher that impacted their lives.
We all have stories like that. My challenge for you this week is to remember in each interaction you have with your students, you are changing a life.
Learn. Grow. Thrive.
Week at a Glance
- Wear Red for Red Ribbon Week
- Wear Sports Paraphernalia
- District TOTY Celebration
- Wear Superhero gear
- Wear hats
- K-2 RUOS Professional Development in Panther's Den
- GEM Award luncheon for our GEM winners
- Wear PJs
- 3-5 RUOS Professional Development in Panther's Den
- Principal's Parent Coffee in the Media Center
- 11/2: Small group Reading Instruction (during planning)
- 11/7: 3-5 Math PD (2 hour blocks- you will have subs)
- 11/8: K-2 Math PD (2 hour blocks- you will have subs)
- 11/14: Small group Reading Instruction part 2 (during planning)
- MAP results & GMAS predictions (20 minutes)
- Using MAP to personalize instruction (40 minutes)
- Rethinking how we use Odyssey (30 minutes)
Heather Welch- Our new Literacy Coach
Lesson Planning Ideas
Educational Articles & Tips
Staff Shout Outs..
1. Ashley Bagwell- Always having a smile when helping me solve my problems!
2. Ms. Rivera- Thank you for all you do to support me and our school!
3. Mr. Chodos, Ms. Fearing, Ms. Lewis, and Coach Palmer- A big thank you for helping with my class while I was short handed! Especially at buses, breakfast, and the fire drill!
4. Mrs. Cox/ Homecoming float committee- To all who represented Park Street in the parade and worked on the float. Good job!!!
5. Homecoming Float Team- Great job building and creating the float!
6. Ms. Leonard- Thank you for all of your help organizing the Phonics data.
7. Ms. Thomas- Thank you for all of your homecoming float help! I appreciate you going the extra mile and always jumping in when someone needs a hand.
8. Amanda Montgomery- Shout out to Amanda Montgomery. She’s such a great team leader always doing what needs to be done for team!! She also did an AMAZING job on our Donkey Kong game for the homecoming float!!! I’m glad to be tour teammate!!!