Online Anatomy & Physiology News
How is the course progressing?
- We are in the 4th week of 2nd quarter!
- Each unit still ends at midnight on Fridays.
- Any work for the unit submitted after the due date will be accepted, but it will have points deducted for being late.
- The sooner the work is submitted, the less the late point deductions!
- Since NCVPS did not take a spring break, our last day of the semester will be May 22.
- I am excited to have Ms. Durkos (section 5) and Ms. Davis (section 6) working with me and your children the next few weeks in the course. You should have received an email and/or text from them last week, and they are also available to assist your child as needed!
How is my child doing?
- Most students did a wonderful job of staying on top of their work, even when their face-to-face schools had spring break. I am very proud of them!
- Emails/texts/calls were made earlier today and yesterday to notify parents and ELAs of students whose averages are less than 85%.
- I will be sending out personalized emails to all parents and ELAs early next week to give more specific grade information.
What are students learning this week?
We are continuing our study of the nervous system, with focus on the senses. Below is a great video that was shared with students in the course announcements this week!
The Sensory System