Sparky's Library To Go
How to request books
There are several ways you can choose books:
Browse the Sexton Mountain Library catalog and place a hold. To log in, enter your student ID@bsd48.org (for example, ######@bsd48.org). Your password is your Google password. For more information on how to get your password and place holds, check out this document.
Complete a Google form, requesting a specific title or some general subjects.
Email email@example.com with a title or subject.
Sparky's Book Bus in Sexton Mountain neighborhoods
Every Wednesday, drop by Sparky's Book Bus and grab a book bundle or two. Here’s where and approximately when we’ll be at our five bus stops:
- 1:31 to 1:56 -- SW Flagstone Drive at 157th Ave
- 1:58 to 2:23 -- SW Sexton Mountain Drive at SW Cornelian Way
- 2:27 to 2:57 -- SW Sapphire Drive at 153rd Ave
- 3:03 to 3:27 -- 6952 SW Tierra Del Mar
- 3:30 to 3:55 -- Carlsbad Drive and Carolwood Park
How can I grab a bundle of books?
- Mondays -- Drop by between 2:30 pm and 4:00 pm to pick up holds or check out surprise bundles of books based on these categories: picture, early readers, early chapter, chapter, and graphic novels/nonfiction.
Picking up a hold
When your hold is ready, you will receive a confirmation email. Here's how you can pick up your book:
- On school days, drop by between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm. Ring the bell at the front door, and we'll bring your hold(s) out to you.
- You can also come by during Monday curbside hours.
If these times don't work for your family, email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll arrange something.