Services of DP Infrastructure
DP Consulting Group Singapore PTE LTD
DPI’s experience includes major metro rail projects with elevated and underground stations, interchange stations and specialised stations with particular civil defence requirements. DP Architects has executed work in Singapore and overseas on projects ranging from entire metro lines to complex city-centre stations that integrate interchanges, civil defence shelter requirements and integration with civic or commercial structures.
In addition, DPI staff members have been involved in the design of four major transit depots in Singapore and India including an underground depot and one designed for additional overhead commercial development. A DPI team has also executed a major feasibility study commissioned by the Jurong Town Corporation for the Urban Redevelopment Authority concerning the intensification of land use by adding commercial development over existing train depots.
DPI personnel were also responsible for developing the winning design bid submitted by the GVK Group for the new Mumbai International Airport.
DPI personnel are drawn from people with decades of international experience in infrastructure projects such as:
* Urban planning and development
* MRT rail, rolling stock and equipment maintenance facilities
* MRT railway stations
* Close integration of commercial projects with rail and road systems
* Telecommunications – infrastructure projects
* Aircraft maintenance building facilities
Over the years we have worked with a wide range of consultancy procurement methods for clients, including:
* Conventional consultancy
* Integrated-teams with engineering and other disciplines
* Design-and-build contract teams
* Guaranteed-price contract teams
* Build-Operate-and-Transfer teams