All open and the offices arn't seperated in blocks.
It includes multiple desks, chairs, computers etc.
Multiple people to one desk.
- You can speak to your peers.
- You don't feel as confined.
- You can work as a team.
- You aren't squashed into a tiny booth.
- You can move freely around the office.
- If you're a teacher, you don't have to go and see every individual.
- Not much privacy.
- Can be noisy which might distract you from your work.
- Can be messy where as if you have your own room you can control your tidyness.
- You might have people trying to copy your work.
- There might be queues at printers.
- People might steal your essentials.
Examples of where they are used
- Small businesses
- Stock market
- Call centre
- "999" centre