DR. NULL'S CISD WORD OF THE YEAR...
POSITIVE THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK...
THINGS TO KNOW...
* 5 DAYS and counting to a well deserved Thanksgiving break!!! We can do this!
* Scan tags need to be double checked. There are still several students missing them at dismissal. If you got a new tag, make sure and replace it with the one that your team leader has. New students you will need to get a tag from Deanna.
* Faculty Meeting is Monday.
* Attendance - Our attendance is WAY down right now and Kara is working tirelessly on sending letters and potentially filing. Remember you are a KEY part of that. You must be calling when students are absent and recording it into View It. Before we can file, we have to have proof that we are in contact with parents. You are a vital part of this communication.
* Third grade field trip is on Tuesday.
* Foundations committee meets Wednesday after school in the front conference room. Please check with your teams on procedure feedback and/or concerns.
* Thanksgiving Feast is Wednesday during your lunches. Please make sure you clean up after yourself. I'm sure social committee would LOVE help with set up early in the morning and clean up in the afternoon.
* Group pictures/retakes will be on Thursday. A schedule will be sent so you know when your picture will be taken.
* Friday is a FULL day of school. Please plan activities for that day to keep students engaged.
*GT nominations reminder - Chris Reichelt challenged us to nominate 2 students per classroom. If you haven't put some thought into those students, please take time to do that. We need to uncover some of our GT students who are hiding out there! :)
* Monday 3rd and 2nd flip specials for testing.
* Tuesday 4th and 2nd flip specials for testing.
FACULTY MEETING INFORMATION
BIRTHDAY/GIFT BOOK CLUB
ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE
* Mrs. Moran for helping with creating decorations with your students for the feast! - Rachel H.
* Third grade team for all your support during my absence. Every single one of you have pitched in to help! You guys have been truly AMAZING! - Gina
* Special thanks to Karen Boren! I don't have enough words of gratitude to give in return for the help you have given me by taking in my students, without thinking twice, this month! I appreciate you! - Gina
FOCUS FOR 19-20
*integration of technology
*implementation of guided math 3x a week
*improving Tier 1 best practices
SUGGESTION BOX RESPONSES
FUTURE DATES TO KNOW...
16 - Connects Academy at College Park - technology training
18 - Faculty Meeting
20 - Tami out to Principals' Meeting
21 - Group Pictures/Retakes
25 - 29 - THANKSGIVING HOLIDAYS!!!!!
25 - Karen Boren's birthday
26 - Lisa Lara's birthday
28 - Kim Johnson and Rachel Henderson's birthdays
2 - Bilingual coach on campus
2 -Team Leader
3 - 12 day Countdown to the Holidays begins
3 - Kara out AM
4 - Stop the Bleed training
8 - Hillary Soniat's birthday
10 - 4th and 2nd switch specials for testing
11 - 2nd and 3rd switch specials for testing
11 - PTO Luncheon
11 - Kara out to TELPAS training p.m
12 - Fourth grade program
16 - Nancy Heidenreich's birthday
16 - Site Based Meeting
18 - Sherry Kissner's birthday
18 - Technology come and go PD during conference
19 - Early release