April 16, 2021
Special Schedule Information for 4/19 Through 4/30
Reminder - State Testing for Grades 3-5
School Picture Day - Friday, April 23, 2021
Please review the flyer with information about photo packages in the following section of the newsletter. You can place your order online! LWJES will send home paper flyers mid-week next week and there will be additional flyers available in the front entry of the school for those who would like to use the paper materials to make a purchase. You can click on the flyers below to go to Bell Photo's website. Use the code WIENERFALL21 to get to our school's page.
Students will wear their masks while waiting for their photo and will only remove their mask for their turn. As soon as their photo is taken, masks will be worn again.
Students who attend school in-person will have their pictures taken according to the day's schedule.
If your child is a distance learner, and you would like their picture taken to be included in the yearbook and purchase a package of photos, please follow this routine:
- Step 1: Review information from Bell Photo & complete online order
- Step 2: Arrive to the building between 9:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. OR 12:15 p.m. to 2:45 p.m.
- Step 3: Review your child's health status and come to the front entrance to the building
- Step 4: Student will be admitted to the MPR for their photo
- Step 5: Student will return to the front entry
- Step 6: Depart from campus
Nominations for PTA 2021-2022 Now Open
The safety of our students, faculty, and families is the responsibility of all! It is imperative that each person do their part to keep everyone safe.
- No U-Turns In School Zones
- No Double Parking
- No Parking In Red Zones
- No Blocking Crosswalks
- No Blocking Intersections or Driveways
- No Stopping In Travel Lanes or Stopping With Hazard Lights On
- No Speeding - Check School Zone Speed Limits
- Don't use the Battista lot between 8:40 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. and 3:40 p.m.
In-Person Learners Reminder - Check Your Child's Health Before School Daily
Any students determined to be exhibiting symptoms related to COVID-19 will be sent home immediately from school from the satellite health office. Should isolation and/or quarantine protocols need to be enacted, communication will be provided from the school.
Click here to see meal menus online. You can also search for food distribution sites on this website. NOTE: You may need to "refresh" the webpage to see the menus for LWJES.
Our school's website with a collection of resources for digitally-supported education.