St. Paul Lutheran School
3rd & 4th Grade Newsletter -- Week of Jan 17, 2016
Parent Teacher Conferences
If you have any concerns, or would like to check-in on your child's progress, please sign-up. Below you will find a link to sign-up.
On Wednesday, January 20th, the kindergarten, third and fourth grade classes will be reading and making stone soup!
The moral of this story is that everyone took the little bit they had and were generous to others. This is a time when we ask everyone to donate one thing to contribute to our stone soup.
Please send ingredients chopped and ready to be put in the crock pot on Wednesday, January 20th. If you would like to switch ingredients with another family, please feel free to do so. We just didn’t want to end up with carrot soup.
Vegetable Broth (1 can/box each) - Mylie, Vivian, and Niall
Carrots (1 cup each - more is fine) - Josiah
Celery (1 cup each - more is fine) - Dakota
Potatoes or Sweet Potatoes (1 cup each - more is fine) - Derek and Rogan
Garlic (5-6 cloves) - Abigail
White Beans (1 can each) - Reed and Peyton
Corn (1 can) - James
Diced Tomatoes (1 can) - Harley
Bowls (35) - Travis
- No School
- Unit 19 Pre-Test
- Chapel at 8:10 am
- Stone Soup with our Chapel Buddies
- Parent Teacher Conferences - these are optional. If you would like to meet, please sign-up. Check out the link above
- Memory Quiz
- Unit 19 Spelling Test
- Geography Bee for 4th-8th Grade
- 100th Day of School - Thursday, Jan 28
- Mid-Qtr - Wednesday, Feb 10
- Valentine's Day Church & School Auction - Saturday, Feb 13
- No School on Presidents Day - Monday, Feb 15
- End of 3rd Quarter - Friday, March 11
- Spring Break - Week of March 13
- Easter Break - March 25-28
- 3rd and 4th Leading Chapel - Wednesday, April 13