Why exercise I am pregnant and should be lazy?
What factors contribute to reducing birth defects?
Although the causes of many birth defects are still unknown, there are a few steps that women can take to reduce their chances of having a baby with a birth defect.
- Schedule a Preconception Doctor’s
- Consume Enough Folic Acid
- Avoid Alcohol, Street Drugs, and Tobacco
- Prevent Infections
- Manage Medication
- Eat Right and Maintain a Healthy Weight
- Avoid other harmful substances
- Control Chronic Conditions
- Learn About Genetics
Does exercising sound too much like a chore? We've got seven fantastic reasons why you'll actually love it!
It will boost ur energy, help u sleep better, reduce pregnancy discomfort, and helps you to prepare u for child birth it also helps you reduce and relief stress.