Event Propelling them to Fame
- "Stairway To Heaven"
- "Whole Lotta Love"
- "Immigrant Song"
- Led Zeppelin IV
- Led Zeppelin II
- Led Zeppelin III
- Heavy distorted electric guitar, bass and drums
- Influenced by Blue Music
- Mainly uses the pentatonic scale
- Bands containing two types of guitarists
- Bass line outlines the harmony
- Drums providing rhythm and drive
Harmony: Acoustic Guitar, Flute, Electric Guitar, Keyboard, Drum Set, Bass, Backup Vocals
Melody: Main Vocals
Growth: Soft, Moderate, Loud, Moderate Hill Shape
Intro, Verse 1, Verse 2, Chorus, Verse 3, Chorus, Verse 4, Verse 5, Verse 6, Interlude, Bridge, Outro
Rock: Hard Rock
DeRiso, Nick. "Led Zeppelin Albums, Ranked From Worst To Best." Ultimate Classic Rock. Ultimate Classics Rock, n.d. Web. 19 Mar. 2015.
"Hard Rock." - New World Encyclopedia. New World Encyclopedia, 2014. Web. 25 Mar. 2015.
"Led Zeppelin." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, n.d. Web. 19 Mar. 2015.