How to make Tiny Teddy Trains
To make small chocolaty Tiny Teddy Train.
- Milky Way Bar
- Chocolate (melted)
- Tiny Teddies
- Licorice Allsorts
- Licorice sticks
- Melt the chocolate in either a sauce-pan or a microwave.
- Use 4 smarties and stick them to the sides of the Milky Way bar using the melted chocolate.
- Grab 1 Licorice Allsort and put it on the Milky Way bar.
- Stick a Licorice stick on the opposite side where you put the Licorice Allsort.
- Place a Tiny Teddy between the Licorice Allsort and the Licorice stick.
- Eat and ENJOY!!!!!!!
Tiny Teddy Trains are nice to have for a snack, and to be made for birthday parties.
With these Tiny Teddy Trains you don't have to use a milky way you could use a mars bar and lots more.you could also make a row of them and place them on top of a birthday cake.