JOIN APNA NOW AND SAVE !
BRIDGING NURSES, BUILDING WELLNESS, ADVANCING HEALTH
FREE Subscription to Journal of the American Psychiatric Nurses Association
FREE Access to APNA Resource Center and eLearning Databases
FREE Continuing Education
Networking, Networking, Networking among Psychiatric Mental Health Colleagues
Personal Enrichment = Increased Benefits to Patients
- Advocates for persons with mental illness and substance use disorders
- Disseminates knowledge
- Promotes evidence based advances
- Facilitates collaboration and communication among members
- Serves as a clinical resource in achieving shared goals
- Assists in the use of evidence based practice/innovations
RN's, APRN, Retired Nurses, International Nurses, Nursing Students
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING:
APNA was voted one of American Chronicle's Top industry Associations in Nursing in 2012
"I really value my membership in APNA. It is the only organization that really gets what I do"
"How deeply I value and appreciate this fine organization! It is the best professional organization I have enjoyed in over 30 years as a nurse. Thank you."
UPCOMING EVENT. DO NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!
APNA 27th Annual Conference. October 9th-12th, 2013.
Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center, San Antonio, Texas
- Join and Celebrate with us!
- Psychiatric mental health nurses and APRN from around the world
- Earn more than 85 total continuing nursing education contact hours
- Network with colleagues, Discuss issues in PMH nursing