It's easier than you think
- what is credit?
credit is the ability to borrow money in return for a promise of future repayment.
- what are the forms of credit?
there are home loans, student loans, personal loans and credit card
- what determine if someone gets credit and how much they get
- what are the cost associated with credit?
- what is a credit card
- where can you use credit cards
you can use credit cards for any purchase but its better for large expenses such as car loans student loan etc.
- what are the benefits and cost of using a credit cards
you can purchase anything you want at anytime but if you are not responsible with your expenses and you dig yourseld into a hole.
- Sign your credit card once you get it
- Don't share your account with anyone
- When banking or online shopping use a safe browser
- Always pay more than a minimum balance
- Keep track of what you charge
- Pay on time