Parents' Night Out- Friday, May 1st
sponsored by SMCM's Student Education Association
When you drop off your child(ren), you will sign them in. When you pick up your child, we will have you sign them out, as well. Payment is collected the night of the event (cash only, please!).
Celebrate May Day kid-free!
On Friday, May 1st, 2015, the SEA is hosting its last Parents' Night Out for the 2015 spring semester- Drop off your kids and take some time for yourself!
- Cost per family: $10 for first child, $5 for each additional sibling
- Children ages usually range from 18 months to age 10, but we're happy to watch kids of any age! Please provide any diapering supplies.
- Spaghetti with marinara and optional meatballs, apple slices, snacks, and lemonade will be provided!
- If your child has any strict dietary restrictions or food allergy, packing a meal is encouraged but we will accommodate everyone's needs. (We make gluten-free pasta and meatballs)
- There will be playtime outside, fun crafts, coloring activities, and story-time.
If you have any questions, please contact SEA Faculty Adviser- April Ryan.
May 1st PNO
Friday, May 1st, 4:30-8:30pm
Trinity Church Rd
St Marys City, MD
4:30 - 5:00 -- Child Drop-Off
5:00 - 6:30 -- Playtime outside
6:30 - 7:00 -- Dinner
7:00 - 8:00 -- Crafts, games, and fun
8:00 - 8:30 -- Clean-up and Parent Pick-Up