Ways to Prep for the #UGACareerFair
Wednesday, February 3 | 12-5pm | The Classic Center
Watch our 'Navigating the Career Fair' Video
Follow us on INSTAGRAM (@ugacareercenter), TWITTER (@ugacareercenter) & FACEBOOK (UGA Career Center)! Important updates will be going out on our accounts leading up to the career fair!
5 WAYS TO PREPARE FOR THE #UGACAREERFAIR
2. Learn what you need to know.
3. Plan what to wear.
4. Practice your introduction.
5. Follow up.
1. Attend Our Events
Career Fair Prep Workshop
Attend this workshop to learn more about:
Professional attire, approaching and interacting with employers, developing an effective “pitch” & general etiquette.
Last Chance: Resume Critique Day
Tate Grand Hall, 5th Floor
Drop by the Tate Center to receive a 10 minute critique of your resume.
Online Resume Creator - Optimal Resume
2. Learn What You Need to Know
3. Plan What to Wear
4. Practice Your Introduction
5. Follow Up
If you are not able to attend these events, access our resources on www.career.uga.edu for help with resumes, career fair preparation, job searching & more.
How the Career Center Can Help You:
- Resume, Cover Letter & Portfolio Critiques
- Interviewing & Mock Interviews
- Major & Career Exploration
- Internship & Job Searching
- Networking & Making Connections
- Graduate Schools
- Salary & Negotiation
- Professional Etiquette & Communication