Design NISC DT LAB
Use Google sketchup to design a DT room
Planning stage of the design cycle
Monday 6th focuses on design and plan of the design cycle
- Use smore.com to complete the design section ( 60 minutes allocated)
- Evaluate 3 designs and explain them ( 30 minutes allocated)
- I will either use 1 of my 3 designs or make a final design and explain why I chose that design ( 30 minutes allocated)
- I will be using smore.com, camera, pencil, paper and Microsoft word
- Homework for me will be to finish a detail plan and I'll be using internet, diary, computer and smore.com
Tuesday 7th focuses on investigation of the design cycle
- Since we don't have class on Tuesday before class I will research on the web for layout of DT labs around the world ( 30 minutes allocated) I will also focus on the content of DT labs ( 30 minutes allocated) and this research will help with my create section.
Wednesday 8th focuses on create of the design cycle
- I will create the floor plan and the walls using sketchup ( 30 minutes allocated)
- I will measure the inside and outside dimensions precisely ( 15 minutes allocated)
- Receive feedback from teacher and classmates to improve my model ( 15 minutes allocated)
- I will insert the contents ( 30 minutes allocated)
Resources needed- Sketchup, computer, tools for measuring and peers to give me feedback.
Thursday 9th focuses on create of the design cycle
I am falling behind plans because I have not fixed my design
Friday 10th focuses on create of the design cycle
- Fixing my design
- Mapping out my content and start to make rooms such as meeting room and workshops.
Saturday 11th focuses on create of the design cycle
Sunday 12th focuses on create of the design cycle
Monday 13th focuses on create of the design cycle
Tuesday 14th focuses on create of the design cycle
Wednesday 15th focuses on evaluate of the design cycle
Reflection of the plan
I am falling way behind the plan because Tuesday 14th was supposed to be the day when I aim to finish my design but I have not even started to put in details.
Also I did not work on this project on the days that I said I would be because I had received other assignments which had shorter deadlines or needed more work.