November 1, 2018
A Note from the Principal
November is my favorite month of the year! The theme for November is thankfulness. It’s a time when everyone hits the pause button in their busy lives and reflects on what it means to be thankful. I am thankful for so much! I am thankful every day to come to our school. I am thankful for the privilege to work with caring, hardworking teachers and staff. I am thankful for our kind students and supportive parents. Be thankful for the time with family and friends this holiday. Happy Thanksgiving!
Smile and Be Kind!
Here are a few reminders to keep the parent drop off line moving smoothly and safely:
- Please wait in line. We ask that you not pull around the car line and wait in front of the school.
- Pull all the way to the end of the sidewalk.
- Remain in your vehicle.
- Children should be ready to get out once the car has come to a complete stop.
- Students should be dropped off in the line, not in the parking lot.
- Students should not walk unaccompanied through the parking lot.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Attendance-Tardy to School
Change for Recess- November 5-9
Tuesday, Nov. 20th, 8:15am
1850 Southwest 20th Avenue
Cape Coral, FL
Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grade will run in a 1/2 mile race at other scheduled times throughout the day.
We're using SignUp.com (the leading online signup and reminder tool) to organize our upcoming activity.
Please sign up for Turkey Trot!
Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
1. Click this link to go to our invitation page on SignUp.com: http://signup.com/login/entry/07007756757634022
2. Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on SignUp.com)
3. Sign up! Choose your spots - SignUp.com will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.
News from the Cafeteria
Trafalgar Hoodies available
If you or someone you know has a child who will be entering Kindergarten in the Fall, please visit the website below for important pre-registration information. Pre-registration is designed to save you time when open enrollment begins in January.
Designs and Dreams- Artwork on Display at the LCPEC