Andrea M. Lewis
Beloved Daughter, Sister and Friend
Whitelake Church 1125 main St Whitehall, MI 49461
In Loving memory.....
Andrea Michelle Lewis of Whitehall, MI died on Monday, January 11, 2016 at Hackly hospital. She was 25. She was born on May 26, 1990 in Muskegon MI. She attended, Shoreline elementary, Whitehall Senior High School and Baker College of Muskegon. She enjoyed laughing and making jokes with everyone. Her laughter and cheerful attitude will be missed. Some of her favorite subject in school was writing and debating. She was pursuing to be a marketing and sales manager. She is survived by her mother (Lenous Vance), Father (Tony Lewis). Brothers: D’mario Lewis, Cameron Lewis, Antonio Battle and Sister Janae’ Johnson. Her funeral will be held at philia church on January 14, 2016. Donation may be in honor of Miss Andrea all donation can be named to Lenous Vance.
Order of service
- Opening prayer- By Paster Anderson( family and close friends only).
- Viewing of body( family and close friends only).
- Closing of the body( family and close friends only).
- Introduction and prayer- By paster Anderson
- Obituary reading- By Paster Anderson
- PowerPoint of pictures( music by Whitney Huston- "Greatest love of all")
- speeches- Family and friends (no time limit).
- words of encouragement- paster Anderson
- Finial viewing( song by Sonny)
*Dinner will be held at Whitehall VFW ( 2-4pm)
125 Main st
Whitehall , MI
*All or any donation can be out to the Vance/ Lewis Family
Music and Quotes
"This isn't goodbye, its see you later"- Andrea M. Lewis
How Do I Write a Funeral Program. (n.d.). Retrieved February 01, 2016, from http://dying.lovetoknow.com/How_Do_I_Write_a_Funeral_Program