Lowell Curriculum Night
September 7, 2017
Welcome to Curriculum Night!
- An invitation to the CUSD200 State of our Schools conversation
- Lowell's Curriculum Night schedule & links for all teacher presentations
- Digital resources including slides and schedules from some Lowell teachers
- Updates from Dr. Melton on School Improvement at Lowell & taking FLIGHT in common areas
- Art, Music, LLC and PE at Lowell
- Curriculum Night Family Feedback Survey
- CUSD200's Vision 2018
- School contact information and links to our social media channels
Please consider completing the family feedback survey, as this information is valuable as we adjust our event to meet your needs. Take advantage of the 15 minute Mix & Mingle time between sessions to visit with one another and our specials teachers and specialists. You can also check out Ms. G's Google for parents session at 6 or during the Mix & Mingle! Don't have time to see her in person? Ms. G's presentation slides also include informational video clips! Please also visit Rodney Mack, D200's Executive Director of Technology, outside of the LLC to learn more about the new district Mobile App. Again, we thank you for your partnership and we consider it a privilege to serve your children and family!
Dr. Kathy Melton
We look forward to seeing Lowell parents as we discuss the larger CUSD200 community!
Curriculum Night Schedule
Curriculum Night Presentation Slides
Updates from Dr. Melton
School Improvement at Lowell School
We are excited about the many ways our students will continue to learn and grow!