Thursday Tips and Tidbits
Finish Your Month Strong!
Consider trying out a few (or all) of Star Director, Zandra Gay’s creative ideas for increasing last minute sales this month. (You'll want to store these tips away for future reference.)
1. Send a tote of jewels, a few Look Books and order forms with a friend/customer to work (or to play) for a few days!
2. Take a tote of jewels to work yourself this week. Wear a statement necklace all week, and be purposeful in bringing up S&D!
3. Call a friend or a customer you love, and offer to plan a fun "HOLIDAY shopping Happy Hour" Trunk Show this week! Coffee/wine with friends! People want cute new things to wear now for the holidays and your Hostess can get her favorites for free!
4. Go through past order forms and look at your notes. Call any customers with wish lists. Offer exceedingly personal customer service and let them know about any items that are now on sale.(Nordstrom would!)
5. Send a targeted email to past customers or Hostesses advertising the Holidays are here, the sale items, and consider offering free shipping until the 31st at noon!
6. Contact any Hostesses with open Trunk Shows and offer free shipping to any additional customers that they can get toward their show! Hostesses always have friends that could not come or live far away - did they all place an order?
7. Call any future Hostesses and offer free shipping for outside orders they can collect NOW, prior to their show! Consider even incentivizing the hostess by gifting her a pair of Stud earrings, or something that you have that is discontinued. Let that older jewelry work for you!
8. Think... Where are women? Spas, Networking events, realtor happy hours, meet ups, salons, teachers lounges, medical offices, dentist offices, boutiques! Where can you set up your jewels, take your tote of jewels, or bring in during your lunch hour? Every pair of earrings sold adds up, and gives you an opportunity to book more for November and December.
9. Do a fun Facebook campaign! "Christy's pick of the hour" and post your favorite's! Offer free shipping if the order is placed by the 31st at noon.
10. Who do you know that buys employee gifts for their staff, and would be THRILLED you approached them about our sale items! They could get that stressful "to do" off their list. Trust me, they will LOVE you!
11. Ask a customer/friend to have an "online" Trunk Show. Send them an invite, create a Facebook event, give her some look books and order forms and have her collect orders!
12. Loan ALL of your friends a statement necklace to wear this week and get attention! Send business your way :)
13. Have you reached out to all the men in your life - husbands friends and his work associates, cousins, previous hostesses and their male friends etc. - men need to shop at this time of year - let S&D be "shopping made easy". Reach out to all the men this week!!
Your Q4 #Team Moxie Challenge
Current Race Standings
*There is still today to be entered to win! Push for those remaining dollars!
Missy Mitchell, Amber Brittain, Lisa Clark, Shirlene Archer, Felicia Brown, Jenn Judge, Joelly Belman, Kisha Richards, Deanne Kasim, Sheila Markowitz, Jennipher Hagenmayer, Leslie Borkenhagen, Pamela Wimmer
Annette, Warnick, Rene Kauder, Joelly Belman, Sheila Markowitz, Deanne Kasim
Deanne Kasim, Joelly Belman, Rene Kauder, Sheila Markowitz
October "Pit Crew" !
Michelle Valderrama - Sponsored by Jennipher H.
Monica Monfre - Sponsored by Angela Piccoli
Shirlene Annemarie Archer
Moxie 500 Challenge - Prizes
Rene Kauder, Independent Star Stylist and Mentor
Luxurious, affordable boutique-style accessories and home-based entrepreneurial opportunities for women. Stella & Dot is a company inspired by and created for strong women - just like you.