ORE Monday Notes
A fun laugh to start your day back after a few snow days :)
Principal Snow Day
- Please check the ORE Master Calendar through your Outlook or on our ORE SharePoint for all of the important dates for this week.
- Please print report cards this Friday - they go home with students on Tuesday.
- Math Mania is this Thursday night! It will be a great night! Please consider signing up to volunteer and support our PTO. Even if you do not sign up on the site to volunteer please come and mingle to support all that our PTO does to support us each day!
- 3-5th grade students will be involved with a District Wide Benchmark Assessment on Wednesday morning. Please be mindful of these testing groups as you travel throughout the building.
- Review the Lockdown plans with your class this week and be prepared for a required Lockdown drill to occur over the next several weeks :)
India, Bangladesh and Ireland will be spotlighted at International Day! The event will take place on Friday, Feb. 5th. Your Literacy Team has planned the event and the schedule they created will be sent in a separate email. We would like to thank that team and our Specialists for all their work in putting together a wonderful learning experience for our students. The vision is that students come to International Day with some level of background knowledge of these countries and then engage with follow up instruction as well through classroom lessons. Please also communicate this learning opportunity with your students' parents as they may also engage in extension at home.