IES Coach's Newsletter
Just Some Ways I Can Support Your Work...
- Review data and then use that data to plan instruction.
- Navigate the PA-Etep System (including SLO and Action Research).
- Small group and targeted instruction planning, including differentiated instruction and accommodations.
- Be a second set of eyes to help pay attention to something you want more information on (behavior, skill, strategy building...)
- October 1- Deadline for entering SLO into PA-Etep.
- October 15-Deadline for Action Research (Differentiate Supervision) proposals, if applicable, submitted in PA-Etep. More information will be given at next week's staff meeting.
September SLO Constructed Response and TDA Grades 2-5
- Complete and score Sept prompt by Sept 30.
- Give copies of SLO student responses to me. Elementary coaches will begin to gather information for the creation of anchor papers.
Interested in an Article?
Stop by room 7 to pick up articles on text dependent questions and student led book talks.
They are hanging on the bulletin board. Take a copy if you are interested.