The White Rose Resistance
By:Sophie Ebert, Rachel Leimer, and Victor Tremblay
- Hans, Sophie, and Christoph saw that the government was corrupt And wrote pamphlets about it.
- Their pamphlet was called the White Rose.
- People read their pamphlets and realized thy were right.
- One day they were caught giving out pamphlets and were sent to jail.
- Four days later they were sentenced to death.
- Hans last words were, "Long live freedom!"
Photos of the People Involved
- This all started on February 22, 1943.
- Hans and Sophie were siblings.
- They all went to the University of Munich.
- At first Hans, Sophie, and Christoph liked Hitler and his ways, but they changed their minds later, realizing that he was bad.
Excerpt from the book:
The White Rose: Long Live Freedom