Bullies aren't born, they're formed
Different types of bullying
Covert or Hidden bullying.
- Relational aggression (emotional).
Effects of bullying
- losing interest in the activities you normally love
- losing sleep ( changing sleep patterns )
- not eating ( amount of intake )
- losing focus on school work and grades gradually falling
- losing friends
- scared of checking social networking sites
- insecure around a bunch of people
- scared to express your self
- losing contact with your friends
- looking bad at yourself
- insecure / unsure
- increased feeling of loneliness and sadness
- overthinking silly/small things
Strategies for coping with being bullied
You can ignore it
Move away or remove yourself from their presents
Tell a trusted teacher or adult.
Remind yourself bullying is never ok.
Talk to other friends that have experienced bullying.
Report the bullying.
- Delete your social profile
Health resources aimed at helping bullied kids
- close friends
- family members
- clubs that support bullied children
Why people might get bullied
different race or religion
- social issues