Create beautiful, interactive newsletters with an easy to use editor
- Smore newsletters are interactive -- embed videos, files, photo galleries, tweets, forms and collect RSVPs for events
- Newsletters look beautiful and professional on every device
Consistent, professional communication for your entire staff
- Multiple-user login with unique credentials so everyone in your entire school, district or department can create their own newsletters
- Set up different permissions for admins, managers, leaders and general users
- Advanced Central Management Dashboard for account admins to track staff and teacher usage
Stay on top of communications
- Share newsletters over email, text, social media, print or embed on a website
- Google Apps (G-Suite) and software integrations for your school
- Collect real results and learn with detailed analytics and email reports
Join hundreds of satisfied educators!
Some Tweets from our community
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you accept Purchase Orders (PO's)?
We ONLY accept PO’s for Smore for Schools. This means we DO NOT accept PO’s for individual Educator accounts. PO’s should be emailed directly to your account manager as a supplement to actual physical payment by credit card, bank wire, or check.
What is the minimum number of accounts that I can purchase to qualify for Smore for Schools?
Account packages are sold in increments of 25, 50 and 100.
Does every person get their own account?
Yes. Every person within your School account will have his/her own email login and password to access and enjoy all of the features of a single Smore Educator account (plus the additional features that come with a school or district subscription). An appointed Administrator of your choosing will be able to manage all of the accounts from a special central management dashboard.
I’m a current Smore Educator and I want to get Smore for my school or district. Do I get something for the referral?
We appreciate you sharing the Smore love! Once your school or district account is activated, we will refund you what you paid for your Educator account for one year, no matter when you signed up.
What happens after I ask for a price quote for my school or district?
A member of the Smore team will reach out to you by email to discuss further. This will usually happen within a few hours.
How do I manage all of the Educator accounts I purchased?
You will be given access to a central management dashboard from where your appointed Administrator can manage all the accounts in your school or district. The Administrator can add and remove members as well as manage billing from the dashboard.
My organization is not a school. Do I qualify for bulk pricing?
We do provide bulk pricing for businesses, non-profits, and other non-educational organizations. If your organization doesn’t fall into the Education category, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide you with more information.
What if I have additional questions?
We’ll be happy to help. Please contact the Smore Education team at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!