SAVE ME A SEAT
One School, One Book!
Save the Date and RSVP February 18th 6:00pm - 7:00pm CCA Gymnasium
ONE SCHOOL, ONE BOOK!
PLEASE RSVP THROUGH THIS EMAIL - so we can accommodate everyone
Pizza Social and Family Discussion:
1. It's being held in the Gym from 6:00-7:00
2. All families are invited!
3. Check the calendar to make sure you are caught up on your reading!
4. Pin your family heritage on the map
5. Wear your pajamas
6. Pizza and drinks will be served
Save Me a Seat
Tuesday, Feb. 18th, 6-7pm
CCA GYMNASIUM, 5655 Mayfield Road, Lyndhurst, OH, 44124
Filling a much needed gap of cultural diversity in children’s literature Sarah Weeks (author of PIE and HONEY) joins forces with first-time author Gita Varadarajan to create this beautiful book about two fifth grade boys who are meant to be friends but don’t know it yet. At the beginning of the first week of fifth grade their first impressions of each other couldn’t be more wrong.
RSVPs are enabled for this event.