Practical Nurse Program
Become a Practical Nurse at Petersburg City Public Schools!
18 month program (September 2019 – June 2021)
The first 9 months compose Phase I of the program. This term will be September 2019 until June 2020.
Students should expect to be in class Monday through Friday, 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
The second 9 months compose Phase II of the nursing program. This term will be held September 2020 through June 2021. Phase II class times are 7:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Some clinical experiences may require students to be available at earlier or later hours.
Phase I and Phase II Courses
Expected Phase I Courses:
- Anatomy and Physiology I & II
- Dosage and Calculations
- Fundamentals of Nursing I & II
- Personal Vocational Relationships
Expected Phase II Courses:
- Adult Nursing
- Maternity and Pediatric Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing
Tuition and Fees
Tuition $4,500 + Fees $2,700 = Total Cost $7,200
* The fees listed are approximate and subject to change.
* The tuition and fees can be covered by private organizations, GI Bills and The Crater Regional Workforce.